Technology > Use printer technology for better performance
Many small businesses have built up their IT infrastructure in a reactive response to immediate requirements, and without having a broader plan of requirements for an IT infrastructure to refer to. Consequently when it comes to printing, there are often many PCs with a local printer attached when it would be better to have centralised network printers of higher quality that are much cheaper to operate. Printers are now designed to provide scanning functionality integrating with your network Email system to send scans from the printer.
Simply Better IT are able to advise and help on the following:
- inkjet printer - for high quality small print runs
- laser printer - for larger volume office work including duplex
- multifunction - for fax and small backup printing use
- scanner - can use to Email scanned documents across the network
- plotters - for poster style or design drawing prints
Although there is often pressure to just get the next prin job out and move on, it is worth the time to consider the image you present to your customers withn the way prints you produce look, so getting the right printer infrastructure is important to stay ahead of your competition.